Review: My Little Box - November 2016

How can I even be writing this?? I know I say this every month but I really can't believe we are in November already and another My Little Box has landed on my doorstep.

I'd seen a few spoilers this month so knew slightly what to expect when it came to the artwork on the box, but it was still beautiful to see.  The box has "Goodnight" written on the top over the backdrop of a gorgeous night sky.  I love trying to guess the theme from the name and quickly try and work out what products may be inside.

First in the box is the monthly glossy My Little World mini-mag.  This is a feature in every box and I love it for a little night-time read before I go to bed.  There is also a little artwork card with a sketch on the front of a girl pulling the duvet up and closing her eyes and on the back is a little explanation as to the thought behind this month's box.
The first lifestyle item I came across is an eye mask.  The quality of this feels great and is lovely and soft. It's a gorgeous midnight blue colour with a stars and moons pattern all over it.  I've never really had to use something like this before but with three trips abroad next year all requiring air travel (one long-haul), I think this will come in very handy.

Next up, in a beautiful box, is the most cutest little moon-shaped jewellery dish I've ever seen.  It has a grey/silver edge and grey flecks on the inside and a closed eye to make it look like the moon is sleeping.  This will look perfect on my dressing table or bedside table.

I'm glad to see the drawstring canvas tote bag is still present and in keeping with the theme has a pattern of stars all over it.

The first of the three beauty products I pulled out was a Garnier PureActive 3-in-1 wash, scrub and mask.  I love multi-tasking products like this as they are perfect for travelling when you don't want to take three different things with you.  This is a travel-sized product (50ml) so great for popping in your toiletries bag if you're going away. 

Next up was the My Little Beauty product which was a full-size Moonrise Make Up Remover Jelly.  I'm really intrigued to use this as I've never used a "jelly" product before.  I'm currently using up my micellar water but will post a review on this item once I have given it a good try.

My third item was a small "Secrets D'Essences Accord Chic" perfume by Yves Rocher.  I know some people have been a little unhappy with this item in their box but personally for me, I don't mind a travel-sized perfume every once in a while.  They are so handy when you don't want to lug around a huge bottle and I really liked the summer Coconut scented one I got in my July box.  This has a lovely spicy scent but is very subtle, which is perfect for this time of year.
I think this month's theme was super-cute and all the items tie in nicely.  I will definitely use all the items that I received so that makes me a happy girl!

Love Katherine xxx


*All pictures and opinions are entirely my own.  All products featured on my blog have been purchased by myself*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Favourites!

March Favourites!

September Favourites!