January Favourites 2017

Hey everyone and welcome to my first "Favourites" of 2017!
 
January is always a quiet month for me in terms of beauty products and I tend to stick with what I've been using over the last few months and try anything new I got for Christmas.  It's also a time when I really focus on my skin - whether that's my face or body so here are the things I've been reaching for in this very cold January!

My Little Beauty "Moonrise" Make Up Remover Jelly
I received this in the November edition of My Little Box and had been using it on and off up until Christmas.  I then finished the product I was using and thought I'd really give this a good test and I have to say I really like it.  I'd never heard of a make up remover "jelly" before but the consistency is more of a thick liquid than a jelly.  I just pop that onto my dry face and really work it in and then add a drop of water to make it lather and rinse off.  It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and nourished. 

Zoella "Hungry Hands" Hand Cream
This featured in my November Favourites and I'm still obsessed with this hand cream.  I knew it would be a limited edition when I bought it so bought a couple and I'm so pleased that  I also had one in my stocking and one in the Zoella Pamper Basket my little boy got me, so I'm nicely stocked up for next year.  I really hope Zoella brings this out again as it has a gorgeous gingerbread scent (but isn't too sickly) and it really makes my hands feel soft. 

Zoella Shower Glaze & Ginger Cream
These were another two products that came in the Zoella Pamper Basket and they carry the same gorgeous scent as the hand cream.  I have already finished the Shower Glaze and am nearly at the end of the Ginger Cream body lotion.  I'll be really sad to not be using these but at least I have something to look forward to when they come out again (hopefully) at the end of the year.

Model's Own Chrome Cream Eyeshadow - shade "Old Gold"
This eyeshadow came as part of an "All About The Look" Model's Own gift set that I received as a Christmas present and I've hardly used anything else on my eyes this month.  I won't talk too much about this as I'm in the middle of a separate blog post about this and a couple of other Model's Own products I received but I just dab the bronze/gold cream onto my eyelids using my finger and I'm good to go.

Model's Own Sculpt & Glow Highlight - shade "Golden Sand"
This didn't come as part of the above set but was also part of my present and I absolutely LOVE this powder.  As above, I won't go into too much detail about this but I haven't used any other highlight this month apart from this one.

Yves Saint Laurent "Black Opium" Perfume
This was another Christmas present and I'm over the moon with this.  I've been using the same perfumes for years now and have always been loyal to Gucci as they do an amazing range of fragrances and also Lancôme as they hold a special place in my heart (Tresor was the very first perfume I had at age 15).  I tested this on a pre-Christmas shopping trip with my mum and really liked it, but now I actually have it, I don't think I can ever use anything else.  If you're looking for a fragrance that lasts all day but isn't overpowering then this is definitely worth trying.  With notes of Black Coffee, White Florals and Vanilla I am totally addicted to this fragrance.

And that's it for the things I've been loving this month.  I'd love to know if there was anything you received at Christmas that you're really enjoying!

Love Katherine xxx


Useful Links:
My Little Box - November 2016
November Favourites 2016

You can find links to the following products by clicking below:
Models Own Sculpt & Glow Highlight - shade "Golden Sand"
Models Own "All About The Look" Giftset
Yves Saint Laurent - "Black Opium" Perfume



*All pictures and opinions are entirely my own.  All products featured on my blog have been purchased by myself*









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Favourites!

March Favourites!

September Favourites!