My New Holiday Travel Bag - (not beautiful but super practical)


For as long as I can remember I have always loved bags...handbags, purses, toiletry bags, make up bags... I even had an obsession with pencil cases too!!! I used to LOVE going “into town” with my nana and perusing the luggage shop just for fun!! You could guarantee I would come out with some little purse or handbag!  There is something about an object with so many different pockets and compartments. 

For the last few years my wash (or toiletry) bag has been a very lovely canvas bag with my initial on that I got from Not On The High Street a few years ago.  As much as I adore this bag, I have noticed over the last few trips away (albeit camping) that it’s not very practical.  Looks have always taken over practicality but there’s only so many times you can drop your nice cream canvas bag on a camping shower floor and not start to get a bit testy about it (trust me, if you’ve ever seen a camping shower floor you’ll know what I mean)!

After our last camping trip I decided to order a more practical bag from Amazon, so let me introduce the Lavievert Toiletry Bag (priced at £9.99 this is compartment/pocket heaven).
It has two zipped compartments on either side of the main middle compartment and these all contain separate pockets, pouches and those elastic holders (I have no idea what they’re called).


It also has a hook to hang it up by (bonus feature for the camping showers) and that also has a clear compartment too.


When it comes to filling my wash bag I follow the same process every time and write a list, head to toe, of what I need to pack.  Personally, I love nothing more than ticking of the boxes one by one and it's even more satisfying when everything has its own home!! 


So that’s my new (practical) addition to my wash bag family.  What do you look for when you’re buying a wash bag.... looks or practicality and is it possible to have both? 

Love Katherine xxx

Follow me on social media below:



*All pictures and opinions are entirely my own.  All products featured on my blog have been purchased by myself unless otherwise stated*









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November Favourites!

March Favourites!

September Favourites!