July Favourites!

Hey everyone,

As I'm writing this, I'm looking out of the window and it's grey and tipping it down and not looking very summery at all, so it feels a bit strange to be posting about "July" favourites!  We have had some nice weather though so I guess we can't complain too much.

This is a very, very short post this month as nothing much has changed in my beauty/skincare routine over the last few months at all. 

For my make up I am still absolutely in love with the IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream which I posted about last month (I will link that here if you want to take a more in-depth read about it) and as my skin is behaving quite well lately, I haven't felt the need to use lots of products or buy lots of new things. 

I did however make a couple of little purchases last week (so cheating the "July favourite" a bit) but I did want to share them with you as I instantly loved them.

Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint - shades "Flamingo" and "Aloha"

I picked up the shade "Flamingo" first and then was so impressed with the durability of this that I went back and picked up another shade (I could have honestly put every single one in my basket - it was so hard to choose) but I settled on a very summery and bright pink called "Aloha".

These are so reasonable at £4.99 and there are always offers whether it's 3 for 2 or Buy One Get One Half Price making them even better value for money.

There is a good range of colours ranging from the summery brights to more natural shades like "Tikki Hut" and more unusual shades like "Lemonade" which is an incredibly bright yellow.


The shade "Flamingo" looks like a very pale peach in the bottle but actually seemed to be a brighter orange shade on my nails.  I applied a base coat, two coats of polish and a top coat and found the polish easy to apply and the brush easy to control.  Durability on this nail paint is absolutely outstanding and this was still on and looking not too shabby after 7 days which is unheard for me.  Even some of my favourite polishes I can maybe get three to four days wear at a push but with this shade, it only came off because I took it off to try out the second shade I'd bought.
Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint - shade "Flamingo"
 
"Flamingo"

The second shade "Aloha" is, to me, the perfect holiday pink.  Really bright and fun, I applied this the same way as I did Flamingo, using a base and top coat.  Again, it was easy to apply but I didn't quite get the wear out of this shade as it did chip after about 3 days.  I'm not sure why that would be so I'm going to try that shade out again as I'm so hard-wearing on my hands so it may be unfair to say it's the polish and not my own fault.  I applied this shade to my toes at the same time and that's still going strong a week later though. 

Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint - shade "Aloha"
"Aloha"
Radox Limited Edition Watermelon and Lychee Shower Gel

I had been looking for this in every shop that sold toiletries since I saw it pop up on my Instagram feed.  I found this one in Superdrug and was surprised to see it was a very reasonable 96p which is a total bargain.

(Obviously) I love the packaging!! I'm not going to lie, that's why I was hunting it down! But the scent is gorgeous - not to sweet or overpowering, but really refreshing and summery.
It also lathers up really well and you don't need to use too much of this on your sponge.  I've already stock-piled these as I have a feeling they won't be around for too long as they are a Limited Edition but please Radox, keep making it as not only is the packaging super cute, it's actually a fab shower gel too!


So that's everything for my July favourites.  A very short and sweet version this month.  I will link my May and June Favourites here and here so you can have a look at the make up and beauty products I am still loving as nothing has really changed since then.

What things have you been reaching for this month?

Love Katherine xxx



Previous blog post: Influenster: Max Factor VoxBox Review
Latest YouTube video: Summer Haul| Matalan & Primark
Follow me on social media below:

Bloglovin'
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook

*All pictures and opinions are entirely my own.  All products featured on my blog have been purchased by myself unless otherwise stated*







Comments

  1. Fabulous favourites and I can't stop staring at your flamingo dish! Always love your posts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you:-) She is a lovely dish:-) Thanks for all your support xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Favourites!

March Favourites!

September Favourites!