November Favourites!

It's been fairly quiet on the "favourites" front this month.  I don't feel like I've really changed much since October in terms of make up and skincare routines.  To be honest, I think Christmas and Birthdays have been taking up a lot of my time and I've resolved to be so better organised this year as I always end up in a complete flap come Christmas Eve.

I am still absolutely loving the Rimmel Only 1 Matte Lipsticks and the shade High Flyer has been on my lips pretty much every day.  I won't go into too much detail about these as I did a complete blog post dedicated to them a few weeks ago which I'll link here if you'd like to have a read.
Another firm favourite has been the Rimmel Fix and Perfect primer. I really can't describe how nourished it makes my skin feel.  I'm nearly at the end of the bottle and will definitely re-purchase.  This has featured in my October favourites which I'll link here if you want to have a more detailed read about it.
Three new additions this month are skincare items and the first is the Zoella Hungry Hands Hand Cream.  I am obsessed with all things gingerbread come this time of year and I've been searching for a couple of years now for a Christmassy-scented hand cream.  This fits the bill perfectly with its gingerbread and vanilla scent.  It's available for £5 (normally £6) from Superdrug and I'm so surprised at the way it just sinks into my skin and isn't greasy at all.  I'm assuming this is limited edition so I've batch bought so I can still get my fix after Christmas.
The last two things that I'm loving are the Treacle Moon shower gel in Gentle Powder Love and the body cream in The Honeycomb Secret. 

My friend first bought me some Treacle Moon products years ago so I know how great they are (they are available to buy from Tesco) and I think they are a slight dupe of the Philosphy brand as their packaging is quite similar. I was actually looking for their Cinnamon Nights shower gel that I picked up last year - it's a great Christmas scent but they didn't have it so I bought the Gentle Powder Love shower gel instead.  This smells exactly like baby powder.  It literally took me right back to when I was little.  The bottle is huge (500ml) for £2 and it lathers so well.  I also picked up The Honeycomb Secret body cream to use mainly on my legs.  I suffer so badly with dry skin on my legs and it had got so bad that I would literally scratch my legs until they bled (not a pretty picture I know but the truth) so was desperate to find something to hydrate them and this has worked wonders.  It looks very similar to the Body Shop Body Butters but I would say it isn't as heavy and sinks in almost instantly and at £3 a whole lot cheaper.  I'm seriously impressed with this and the scent is lovely....like melted Crunchie's!
So that's it for another month! For December I'll be doing a round up of all my favourites for the year which I'm really looking forward to.

I would love to know if you have any favourite products that you love using.

Love Katherine xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Favourites!

September Favourites!